Mold, mildew, and strong fungi within your home; are some of the most hazardous and noxious pollutants to encounter. They can actually cause a potential threat to your health, that of your family, or even your staff.
Mold is usually found in highly humid and damp areas, such as; bathrooms, kitchens, basements, laundry rooms etc. The probability of mold growth increases in cases of water damage and flood damage. It is of the utmost significance that mold and mildew growth be prevented early on, in its initial stages; however in cases where the mold growth persists, it would be ideal to resort to an expert, and professional, mold removal and mold remediation service.
Water Damage Homestead’s highly-trained professionals can be on-site within a few hours (or less) to assess the issue. They will helpfully estimate the time it will take to clean, and identify how much more mold damage might be unseen within the property.
It is advised that you do not try to mitigate anything to do with mold or inside a mold-filled environment. There could be severe health risks and issues, and it is best to have one of our specialist professionals assess the situation thoroughly.
Water Damage Homestead Mold Removal Services (305) 501-4647
• Mold Removal and Mold Remediation.
• Professionally trained and Certified technicians.
• Use of airlock and decontamination chambers.
• Decontamination and Cleansing of contaminated building areas and contents.
• EPA registered anti-microbial and environment friendly chemicals.
• HEPA Vacuums, Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers.
• Full two year warranty with all services.
• Mold Testing and Consultation services
• Professional Black Mold Removal and Mitigation.
• Professional Reconstruction services.
I have not worked with a business which wanted to please the client. Everyone I spoke with was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I've told my neighbors and friends how pleased I had been throughout the entire process! I appreciate them very much.- D. Reynolds